Offset prices within companies of the same group are being closely monitored by numerous countries – This is a complex, poorly regulated area internationally where many countries see an attractive source of revenue.
With a simultaneously growing number of the implemented, internal group transactions, transfer price adjustments for each company are gaining significance and represent considerable financial risks.
Our experienced experts have the know-how to support you in the analysis of existing offset prices, to document them and to work with you to develop more efficient structures and to implement them. We are also helpful in negotiations with national and international tax authorities.
Some of our main areas of interest
- Documentation of existing offsetting price strategies
- Development of optimized and rule-compliant concepts
- Implementation of the developed transfer pricing concepts
- Support in relation to national and international tax authorities
- Consultation on achieving an agreement with domestic and foreign tax authorities as part of an Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) or a communication process.